Your Daily eBook Sales & Statements
On the INscribe Digital dashboard, you have access to your daily eBook sales and your monthly pay the publisher statements. Download the attached PDF for a detailed overview on each of these pages.
Daily eBook Sales
Daily eBook sales are a way to gauge the effectiveness of a strong marketing initiative behind a specific release. These reports are snapshots of unverified sales data from retailers on recent activity. Data is posted as often as retailers make it available.
On the Daily eBook Sales page, you can:
- View sales by retailer or title over the last 30 days of activity, or a selected date range
- Export daily eBook sales in preferred format, including PDF or CSV
- Filter by imprint or export a report of isolated data into PDF or CSV
- Read major news posted by INscribe Digital
Monthly statements are a summary of your monthly publisher payments and/or closing balances. These statements and the accompanying title details provide a monthly review of your catalog's sales. Your statement reflects retailer stated sales and incurred expenses for the month.
On the Statements page, you can:
- Generate and download your last six (6) monthly statements
- Generate and download your verified sales data