INDIEREADER PRO AND READER REVIEWS
INscribe Clients save 10% on regular pricing, so identify yourself as an INscribe client when you sign up by using discount code INSCRIBESAVINGS!
Info on IndieReader
- IR was launched in 2009 with the intent of leveling the playing field for indie authors by offering services, including Pro Book Reviews, which at that time were only available to traditionally published authors
Info on IndieReader Pro Reviews
- IR’s team of professional reviewers boast a range of background and experience and includes journalists, teachers and librarians, as well as published writers
- IR’s reviewers choose the books and genres they are interested in reading
- IR Pro Reviews are 350-400 words, including a verdict and a 1-5 star rating
- All authors whose book receive a 4+ star review are included IR’s monthly “Best Of” roundup posted on the IR website. Additionally, authors are invited to participate in IR’s “All About the Book” interview feature, which also appears on the site
- IR Pro Reviews are distrbuted by the Ingram Book Company, a major wholesale book distributor, and are accessed by thousands of librarians, publishers and booksellers globally
- COST: IR uses a lot of the same reviewers as our competitors, yet our prices are about half. A regular (7-9 week turnaround) review is $250 and a RUSH (4-6 week turnaound) is $325.
Info on IndieReader Reader Reviews
- IR’s Reader Review service allows authors to increase interest in their work and boost their books’ sales position with Verified Reader Reviews, which are posted to their Amazon and GoodReads pages
- Readers choose from the genres the like to read, purchase and read the books from Amazon (making them “verified”) and write and post honest reviews
- COST: For 3 RRs = $147; For 6 RRs = $294; For 10 RRs = $490